July 24, 2014

Lemon Blueberry Cake >> Breakfast Recipes

"No fake lemon here!"  I thought as I grated and juiced the lemon...
My mouth had been watering ever since I had seen a recipe for lemon blueberry cake. 
"Use the sour milk",my mother had told me, so I went on a search to find the perfect blend of blueberry, lemon and sour milk.

I found it in this recipe. 

It was a perfect, moist, melt-in-your-mouth breakfast cake.
And I was NOT going to wait for breakfast to eat it!










I, of course, had to take pictures along the way, because that's just what I do!
So then I grabbed my trusty computer, put the pictures on, and promptly forgot about them.


I remembered this morning that I had never told you all about this amazing recipe, so as soon as our internet started working again, I decided to share it with you!

Let me know what you think it!

XOXO,
Anna Rose

1 comment: