August 3, 2015

Summerness // Part 2

I'm sticking my head in real quick to say 'hello!' to ya'll once again! 
It's August... seems crazy I know.

I only have 2 more weeks of camp left. Two more weeks till I start school. 
Two more weeks left at this place that I have learned to love and have learned to call home. 

I have been very challenged not to let my impact stop here. Just because I am leaving camp does not mean that I must stop being an example to others around me, like 1 Timothy 4:12 says. 

And so I challenge you: first, consider your impact. Is it for Christ, or away from Him? Once that has been determined I challenge you to continue your example to others "in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."

That is what will count for Christ.






xoxo,
Anna Rose

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! That lake holds so many special growing-up memories and you capture it so well. :)

    ReplyDelete