February 23, 2014

>> Favorite pictures of the week No. 1


These cracker toffee bars were my Valentines Day present to myself.  I think they have officially been outlawed in my house because they are soo good. I found the recipe here. It is addictive, so make sure you make them when there are lots of people coming over so they can help you eat them....or you can just eat them all yourself. 


Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins. Enough said.
Healthy and good, they are the most perfect addition to any breakfast.


Annnnd now, meet Olaf.
He was my very, very favorite thing of the week month. I finally took the leap and bought a laptop. Switching from Windows to Mac wasn't as hard as i was expecting it to be...although I have had to do lots of googling.  I'm sure there will be much more googling in the future.


What are some of your favorite things that happened to you this week?

xoxo,
Anna Rose

1 comment: